Thursday, June 7, 2012

I have been practiceing for 6 year’s now.


Folks may have moved on to the next post already, but never fear. I am more than aware of Dawn.


Ellen June 7, 2012 at 10:11 am
I say you BEGIN practiceing law when you gradueate from Law School, even tho you are NOT a member of the BAR until alot later. So if you graadueate in May you start practiceing right away. I did NOT even pass the bar the first time, but I still say I have been practiceing for 6 year’s now.
I have a question: Does any one know about asking AT&T about replaceing my I-Phone? Like a dummy, I let Dawn play Angry Bird’s with my I-Phone and she dropped it. FOOEY!
When they said they would NOT replace it, so I then said I would get one from VERIZON. I still have 2 month’s left on my contract, but want a NEW I-Phone anyways. Any better idea’s from the HIVE?
Godzilla June 7, 2012 at 12:40 pm
WHO IS DAWN????//
Ellen, you had BETTER NOT be messeing with me!
Verna June 7, 2012 at 12:41 pm
Tell AT&T their coverage stinks and you will tell the hive unless they replace the phone. But Next time, insure the phone. I dropped mine in the toilet by mistake. That turned out to be a real Phooey!
TCFKAG June 7, 2012 at 1:23 pm
Ellen, are you on a family plan with your sisters? Because if so, you can get an upgrade if anyone on your family plan has an upgrade. Also, if you are only two months from your upgrade, I believe that you should get a discount from the non-upgradeable price.
Further — no matter what you do, you should sell your broken I-Phone on gazelle or a similar site. Even a broken screened phone gets some money.
Also, you should tell us who Dawn is, or Ellenwatch will platz.
ELLENWatch June 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm
Oh come on, loyal readers. A little faith! I was all over Dawn, Ellen’s 3-year-old “neice,” from the first mention. I even name-checked her again earlier this week.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/07/thursdays-tps-report-pique-knit-jacket/#ixzz1x8CX5aSx

9 comments:

  1. You know, I never get any appreciation from Ellen for my perfectly sensible advice. :-)

    TCFKAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, she did later say THANK'S TO THE HIVE for advice that included you: http://ellenwatch.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-did-not-get-into-fi-betta-kappa.html

      Delete
    2. That's true. You terrify me sometimes. In a good way, sort of. :-)

      Delete
  2. Have you noticed that Ellen's plotlines and cast of characters has gotten more internally consistent since you started this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tentatively, yes! Meaning, I suspect so. But would never be so proud as to assume correlation = causation.

      I also think, to some extent, Ellen has started takeing requests. I've mentioned before that Kanye East emphasized MP's bad breathe so many times that Ellen started bringing it up more often. She also says DOOSH more regularly since commenters have picked it up. Overall: she seems vaguely responsive to what readers value in her, suggesting she recognizes her role.

      Thanks for using your regular handle, January! I encourage other guests here to do the same.

      Delete
  3. I didn't know we could...until now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to the ELLENwatch blogger: thank you!

    For some reason the way you title each post with one of ELLEN's quotes makes me smile. It's like reading an AA Milne story. Only better, of course.

    mamabear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying so, mamabear! I'm a big fan of yours too.

      Delete