Thursday, June 14, 2012

[Reader Concern: "Jill."]

January does some serious ellenWATCHing.
As I mentioned in my statement of creative vision, this blog is a collaborative endeavor. Moments like these are humbling. Thank you, my girl! It appears that "Jill" should have been on our radar but, until now, was NOT. For what it's worth, I was disinclined to think of Jill as an Ellen because, as Ellen aliases go, "Jill" is pretty mundane.


There's also the fact that "PTOOEY" did garner some real-reader interest the first time it was used.


Anyway, here's what went down:



Jill June 14, 2012 at 12:03 pm
PTOOEY!
January June 14, 2012 at 1:25 pm
EllenWATCH, do we have a new alter ego in the mix?
ELLENWatch June 14, 2012 at 1:39 pm
I think Jill could be a real commenter remembering Ellen’s alternate interjection while eating produce with PITT’S.
Thanks, though–I will mull. And I like your reversal of the caps in my title. You can never get complacent.
January June 14, 2012 at 1:49 pm
Ha! Sorry about that, totally inadvertent. Something about one of Jill’s comments in yesterday’s coffee break thread struck me as off.
JessBee June 14, 2012 at 2:46 pm
One day, I may make it my goal to be mistaken for another alter ego.

By the way, January, the day I can't welcome creative formatting on this blog is the day I need to pass the torch. NO Apologie's necessary!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------
And here are the comments that cast doubt onto Jill, from yesterday:



Godzilla June 13, 2012 at 6:21 pm
Excuse me, but FOOEY!!!!!!!!
It’s just that kinda week.
Jill June 13, 2012 at 9:50 pm
I say PTOOEY!
January June 13, 2012 at 9:56 pm
Fooey!!
I’m glad we have each other here.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/13/suit-of-the-week-armani-2/#ixzz1xnxYat54


And....

Jill June 13, 2012 at 9:48 pm
I would like to be a mom.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/13/suit-of-the-week-armani-2/#ixzz1xnxitaEJ

Excellent work! Keep it coming. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so flattered! Thanks for the shout-out (and, apparently, for giving me a new hobby).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- what's with the PTOOEY thing. Either Jill is a new alter-ego or she's starting to try to start a new trend, in place of FOOEY, which of course you can pry from my cold dead hands. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill is PTOOEYing again on the weekend open thread. And nothing else.

      Delete