Thursday, June 28, 2012

will NOT be able to ooogle anything!

Today's item combines two of Ellen's perennial loves: Lord & Taylor and Anne Klein. For those interested in Ellen's clothing preferences, it looks like we now know she's willing to wear a complete bright pink suit even in her early thirties (as she is).



Ellen June 28, 2012 at 9:39 am
The acount must be dorment, and that is what hapens.
This hapened to me with an old law school acount I no longer used. E-mail YAHOO and tell them to close down the acount.
BTW, whis Anne Klein suit is FINTASTIC! It is is EXACTELY what I can wear at work, and when I DO, the manageing partner will NOT be able to ooogle anything! It covers everyething very well and is VERY tasteful.
I can’t wait to ask for permision to buy this and get my 20% reembursement on a suit he CANNOT question! This is why I love Ann Klein!
YAY!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/28/thursdays-tps-report-jacket-dress/#ixzz1z6tQ6RFt

No comments:

Post a Comment