Friday, June 22, 2012

had to stay 1 extra day b/c the firm lost power and A/C.

I cannot express my joy and relief adequately. This was the explanation I was already leaning toward: some kind of snag in the depo trip. 


I love that one of the first images I got in my search was a misspelling. The grafics, too, are just SO appropriet


Needless to say, we'll be WATCHing over the weekend too. 




Ellen June 22, 2012 at 11:14 am
Congratuleations! Yay! Fruegal Friday’s! I could have used this sleeveless top in Pitsburg, b/c it was about 100 degrees in the depo’s!
We had to stay 1 extra day b/c the firm lost power and A/C. Then the manageing partner got mad b/c I decided on a styleish updo for my hair b/c it was HOT and 100 degrees, but he said it was NOT profesionnal. Fooey, he is BALD so he does NOT have to worry like me about HIS hair b/c he has NONE!
Then he brought in sardine’s and made me sit with him when he ate them in a sandwich in the confrence room UGH!
I am SO behind on my work, so will write in over the WEEKEND to update the HIVE! YAY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/22/frugal-fridays-tps-report-sleeveless-white-shell/#ixzz1yXg7NZOR

3 comments:

  1. HUZZAH!!!!!!! She's BAACK. Guess January was wrrrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure January is just as thrilled as we are. And I never want to discourage brave inquiry on this sight.

      Delete
  2. Ohh, the plot thickens. Besides, I can't have my little Corporette companion blog go down! What will I do on days the comments are slow?

    ReplyDelete