Friday, June 15, 2012

such shovineists sometimes.

Again, feeling the need for a gender politics tag.
Ellen has not left on her business trip yet, as we know.




Ellen June 15, 2012 at 3:18 pm
I agree. Alot of men are such shovineists sometimes. This COULD be a legal violation. I sugest she go to LEGAL AID OR THE FEDERAL guy’s, and ask them if they know anything about the MATERNITY leave benefit’s.
I would ALSO tell the firm that you will make all of this PUBLIC if they do NOT let her have LEAVE and benefit’s.
FOOEY on men who do NOT give us benefit’s but who want us to have their babie’s for them. FOOEY!
If I have a baby, the manageing partner had darn better give me leave and benefit’s, after all I DO for the firm.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/15/weekend-open-thread-136/#ixzz1xtsYwgj8

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I haven't seen some of these. Time to add more of her ip addresses to the filter... She has at least 6.

    ReplyDelete