Tuesday, June 5, 2012

exactely what we profesional ladie’s in the hive need

Getting off to a lively start this morning.
TCFKAG, I know (and appreciate) that you read me here. Would you be willing to share the supposition upon which you're actually offering Ellen advice? I've noticed that of all commenters, you seem to be the one who most frequently treats her like a real person, includeing remarks (such as here or on the issue of MP's clothing subsidy) that encourage other readers not to assume that Ellen and her stories are so ridiculous. 
Do you in fact think she's a real person? Are you advising just in case others have the same questions? Is it just for fun? Nothing but curiosity and ELLENWatching collegiality here. I'd be thrilled if you responded, but of course it's all love regardless. 


UPDATE: TCFKAG has shared (see below) that, in sum, she's meeting Ellen where she is. Bless your heart! I firmly believe in meeting people where they are as well, and it's both hilarious and lovely to think of that extending to "hey, if you're on a years-long tear of obsessive trolling using some bizarre alias and persona, fine. I'm still here for you."


FREINDS on this web sight! 



Ellen June 5, 2012 at 9:47 am
I actualy love it, but my tush would show to much. FOOEY.
But I have a ThreadJACK: Has any one in the HIVE ever tried pole dancing?
I am serius. I saw this advertised on TV and on a reality show. AND, the before and after photos are AWSOME! Acording to the show, it looks efforteless, but requires hand-eye coordenation, upper body strength, and great cardiovasceular health. I am sure I will NEVER be a ROCKETTE, but this sound’s great for me.
If it is TRUE that ONLY one sesion of pole dancing can burn up to 400 calories, help tone up saggeing muscles, and increase flexebility, this is exactely what we profesional ladie’s in the hive need b/c we sit on our tush’s all day.
Who has expereince doing this? Is there a place in Manhattan or Brooklyn any one recomends? I think this could be SO good for me before I go next month to the Hamtons.
Godzilla June 5, 2012 at 10:19 am
OH PISHAW, Ellen, stop pulleing our legs.
TCFKAG June 5, 2012 at 10:25 am
Actually, pole dancing fitness classes are a huge trend, both here in the states and in China. They are similar to barre in that you use your body weight to work on toning a variety of muscle groups at once. Can’t recommend a place in the NYC to try-out but if you’re interested in this type of work-out, I’m sure its out there.
But you might also try barre, as I think the type of workout is similar.
Feed the troll June 5, 2012 at 11:05 am
I bet you could get THIS one reimbursed from your boss. You should try to get it approved.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/05/tuesdays-tps-report-alimo-c-aglow-tweed/#ixzz1wvqBf5lF
 

3 comments:

  1. Done, references posted. :-)

    xoxo
    TCFKAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH girl! I'm sorry, I was misunderstood. I didn't mean I wanted references on the pole dancing classes. (I'm with you: it's a thing, I know.) What I meant was, on this issue as well as others, why do you choose to give Ellen any advice at all? Someone who doesn't exist can't sign up for a class, right? I'm just curious as to whether you think she's real...

      xoxo
      EW

      Delete
    2. Oh. Well, I assume there's SOME sad person posting, right? I mean -- its not a bot.

      And lately she's been almost...reasonable sometimes. Maybe she does want to get more fit? I don't know, I try to meet people where they are. haha.

      TCFKAG

      Delete