Thursday, June 14, 2012

BEFORE I was even lookeing for a job.

Some helpful information here in the way of building Ellen's career bio. I will update shortly. This interneship seems to have been separate from the health admin job, because in the latter capacity Ellen's boss seems to have been Dad rather than this Mr. Frank. 
I think it's safe to say that MP was dazzled by Ellen's raw beauty and wisdom even before it was refined in LAW school. 
The rest is history...



Ellen June 14, 2012 at 3:46 pm
Alway’s send THANK YOU NOTES, even to temp agencie’s! You never know when you will need them again!
I got my job b/c I was very freindly to the manageing partner in the elevator, and that was BEFORE I was even lookeing for a job. I was an interne, in the building delivering a subpena for my OLD boss, Mr. Frank, and I asked the manageing partner if he knew the person I had to serve a subpena to in the ELEVATOR. So the manageing partner asked me what I did, and b/c I went to LAW school, so he said to look him up after I gradueated about a job.
NOW I have a law job for the manageing partner, all by bieng very freindly to him in the ELEVATOR!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/14/coffee-break-jade-necklace/#ixzz1xnuH9TwL

No comments:

Post a Comment