Monday, June 11, 2012

I have SENIOIRITY, so I should get to stay.

Thanks for the update on nerdy guy's encroachment. Dad's recommendation isn't exactly advanced office politics analysis, and it may not work especially if Ellen's job--let alone her office--is actually in question now. But we'll see. 




Ellen June 11, 2012 at 10:04 am
Plus it is VERY white, which for ME, mean’s that I will certainely eat and leave MARINARA sauce on it. But even if I did NOT, it would loose it’s pure white color after a while.
I spoke with my dad about the office thing. He said I should tell the manageing partner that I have SENIOIRITY, so I should get to stay. I do NOT want to sit in the back by the copier and the KITCHEN b/c there is alot of noise back there, and I do NOT want to be near the food and cookie’s. FOOEY!



Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/11/splurge-mondays-tps-report-silk-linen-one-button-jacket/#ixzz1xVHgtpsk

No comments:

Post a Comment