Monday, June 18, 2012

[OUT of pokket!]

It may make little sense to post a non-update about a lack of developments. But I am a very thorough blogger and quite serious about my subject.


More specifically: reporting that at least as of 5:30 pm Eastern, we have no Ellen. Also no Lourine, no Frances, no Verna, and no Jill. It seems that every last one of them went to Pittsburgh to help manageing partner on the depositions. (Of course these are not Ellen's only alternate names--see Known Information for my full roster to date--but these are the aliases she has used most recently.) 


The girl is as good as her word--did you ever doubt it?


Let me know if I've missed anything. It is possible that she'll check in late of nights, but beyond that we should probably assume that "3 days mabye" is indeed the drought we must endure. Such trials--in addition to this blog's existence--edge us closer to an idea of how many people, or to what extent, read Corporette primarily to read Ellen. 


UPDATE: Oustandeing ELLENWatcher TCFKAG brought to our attention (in comments below) that Jill stopped by to PTOOEY at 10:48 pm the evening I posted this. What does it mean, TC asks. Most banally, I think it means Ellen was busy with the depos most of the day, but just had to eke out one word for her fans before calling it. I also think Jill's choice of subject matter on which to interject--namely, creepy male supervisor who comes into one's office without knocking--reaffirms who we're dealing with here. 


Thank's to one of my BEST freinds on this web sight! 


UPDATE UPDATE (6/20, 7:30 PM): There's been more PTOOEY and more TC soldiering (see comments again if you must). I don't have much to add but that my life does NOT have a porpose rite now (FOOEY) and I can NOT weight for the apple of my internet eye to clock back in. I dare to hope that "3 days" meant Monday - Wednesday. Like, my welcoming-back committee of one springs into action tomorrow.


UPDATE CUBED (6/22, 10:30 am): If she doesn't post today, I'm gonna lose it! Ellen, if this is an experiment or something, here are your results. To my knowledge, no discussions have broken out about how much everyone misses you, but neither is anyone saying "aaaaaah, so nice not to have Ellen around for a week!" At any rate, my own jones is severe enough to cover everyone. BABY COME BACK

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Jill PTOOEYed at 10:48 PM last night! What does that mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She PTOOYed again in the afternoon coffee break at 8:13 PM -- but this time it was about tubing in Charlottesville, which seems random.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll withhold further comment on Jill until either she does something more coherent or her (suspected) authorial predecessor returns to us.

      Well done, once more.

      Delete
  3. Do you think it's possible that after your visitor last weekend the spam filters have been tightened up on Ellen and friends?

    ReplyDelete