Friday, June 8, 2012

get busy by lookeing where he is going.

Historically, it has been spelled "delli." 


"So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair..." --Beatles



Ellen June 8, 2012 at 10:54 am
Yay! Fruegel Friday’s! I LOVE this shirt, but in RED!!!! The yellow is ickey.
I also LOVE Lord and Taylor’s store in NYC. You should come here. I go there at LUNCH. The manageing partner came in to my office and spilled his coffee all over the floor and my shoe’s. FOOEY!
He said he tripped over the chair, but there was NO CHAIR there to trip over.
I think he should stop stareing at me and get busy by lookeing where he is going. He had his secratery come in to clean it up. He told me he make it up for be b/c he would buy me a lunch at the Kosher deli today! I love DELI sandwiches!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/08/frugal-fridays-tps-report-scoopneck-cotton-top/#ixzz1xF6v4UWM

No comments:

Post a Comment