Monday, June 25, 2012

hapens when you walk into a swimming pool

Ellen wades (get it?) into an exceptionally charged thread on this jacket's potential for flattery. 
The strength of this comment is in its departure from the existing discussion, as well as her own tried-and-true "butt too big, MP loves/hates it" line, toward the characteristically and lovably ludicrous. (I know every time I walk into a pool in a black blazer, the water leaves a light aqua colorblock showing exactly how deep I went.)
Wonder what the "worse" refers to? Peeing blue in the office?



Ellen June 25, 2012 at 11:07 am
First, it is WAY to expensive for me, even if the manageing partner agreed to pay his 20%, I would not get this.
Second, the colorring is NOT flattereing to me, b/c the bluet will hilite the midriff, and in my case, in the back, my tuches. No thank you, I get alot of atention already here and it is NOT positive. FOOEY!
Finally, the lines look like something that hapens when you walk into a swimming pool, or worse.
I will stick to my Anne Klein, thank you very much!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/25/splurge-mondays-tps-report-garton-wool-blend-jersey-blazer/#ixzz1ypCAu33S

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Ellen on this one.

    ReplyDelete