Wednesday, June 27, 2012

if you do NOT mind SCANDINAVYAN food

Further support for the working theory that Ellen is fair and blonde.



Ellen June 27, 2012 at 3:14 pm
I recomend the RAINBOW Room at the TOP of 30 Rockefeller Plaza for a very nice dinner, and they ALSO have a dance floor and live band!
When I was dateing Alan, he took me there, and it was very SWANKEY, but you HAVE to get dressed up. Fooey on Alan for getting drunk, but we had great LAMB CHOPS (rack of lamb, that is, and it was the GOOD type, with no GRIZZLE!!!!!
Also, you can go to Aquavit, if you do NOT mind SCANDINAVYAN food (I LOVE IT, b/c some peeple think I am Norwegian.
BTW, the GUCCI pant’s suit is wonderful, but not for me. You HAVE TO be a size 2 to look good with this and that will NOT be hapening for me this year!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/27/suit-of-the-week-gucci/#ixzz1z2FrWw00

No comments:

Post a Comment