Friday, June 1, 2012

YOU should exchange some stuff with ME!


Ellen June 1, 2012 at 1:58 pm
YOU should exchange some stuff with ME! I have a lot of clotheing that I can NOT fit into right now b/c of my winter EATING habit’s. I am struggleing to get back into a size 4, but am NOT their yet.
But I do NOT want to give up with my looser fit’s b/c the manageing partner keeps lookeing at my tush and commenteing that it is to large. If I get smaller, fine, but right now, I could use the encuragement with some looser fiting clotheing.
Also, I want to atract new guys at the beach, but right now, my tush does NOT look good in a batheing suit, so I just wear short shorts. If anyone has any good ideas, I would LOVE to impliment them!
M-C June 1, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Have you seen those middle-Eastern pants called sarouelles? They’re a bit last-year, but they are so BAGGY, you can get positively HUGE before anybody notices anything is going on. Plus you can keep your mace in there too, so you can just NIP that partner oogling before it gets to be too much!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/01/weekend-open-thread-134/#ixzz1wa6JpGqD

No comments:

Post a Comment