Friday, June 29, 2012

shorts is the way to GO.

"So anyway..." 
Ellen is abundantly clear on certain issues, but consistently elusive on others. We have plenty of background on MP's wardrobe reimbursement policy, her tuchus size, and which favorite department store she's heading to this weekend. (In my exhaustive research practice, I did feel like checking whether they are in fact having a July 4 sale. Yep.) 
However, to my dismay, not so much as a hint on what's going on with FRANK/HAROLD/HAROLD FRANK. I can try to follow up, but that usually doesn't yield. 



Ellen June 29, 2012 at 3:46 pm
Actualy, these kind of short’s I CAN wear b/c they are not to tight. I will be geting some like these for The BEACH, b/c my tuchus is to big to wear JUST the cute bikini bottom’s alone and I do NOT want to call EVEN more attention to my tuchus at the beach, so shorts is the way to GO.
The manageing partner will NOT aprove this b/c this is NOT work atire, so I have to pay 100% myself for short’s and halter top’s. Not a bad deal, b/c the big ticket items — skirt’s, suit’s, blouse’s and shoe’s, he WILL pick up the tab for (at 20% that is).
So anyway, the MANAGEING partner is leting us all go at 4 for the weekend, and I am going RIGHT over to Lord and Taylor’s b/f I go home. There is a good sale going on and I need a new skirt. HAPPY FRIDAY! YAY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/29/weekend-open-thread-138/#ixzz1zE7oiOVv

1 comment:

  1. F**king A, I'd take some inappropriate leering from a manageing partner if they'd let me go at 4 on Fridays in the summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete