Friday, June 15, 2012

will NOT be home for mabye 3 days.

Appreciate that we have an estimate on how long the Pittsburg trip will be (misspellings have varied). We'll see whether Ellen finds time to update us during the depo trip, and/or if any of her other faces come forward in her absence.
Good luck lady! 



Ellen June 15, 2012 at 9:42 am
This skirt is fantastick!!! I am going tomorrow to NORDSTROM’s with my MOM. She is pickeing me up in her car and we are driveing to the WHITE PLAINS store for me to get ready for Pitsburgh.
I have to fly with the manageing partner FIRST thing Sunday morning! UGH! He does NOT want to go MONDAY b/c the depos start at 2 in the afternoon and is worryed about bad weather. I am going with his freqent flyer miles, so it is NOT costing the firm anything. I ONLY have Saturday to get ready and will NOT be home for mabye 3 days.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/15/frugal-fridays-tps-report-stretch-cotton-blend-pencil-skirt/#ixzz1xsgXI049

No comments:

Post a Comment