Friday, June 8, 2012

which I used to BAKE for ALAN.

Hear, hear! Ellen's evocation of dating inertia makes her somewhat more realistic. But even so, by my careful chronology she and Alan have been officially done for over a year now. Time for some new blood--for her sake and ours.
May we all have freinds like Kanye and TC. 




Ellen June 8, 2012 at 3:39 pm
I get Walnut’s, Soy Milk, Bannanas (19 cent’s each) and the EMPIRE Ground White Turkey Meat ($4.99), which I used to BAKE for ALAN.
I used to get my Bread there, but with my tush NOW beeing what it is, I have STOPPED buyeing BREAD. FOOEY!
Kanye East June 8, 2012 at 4:06 pm
I say this as a friend, but dude, you need to take your own advice and move on.
It’s been long enough. You’re still too hung up on Alan.
TCFKAG June 8, 2012 at 4:23 pm
True story. Alan is much like week old bread that this point, stale and moldy.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/08/weekend-open-thread-135/#ixzz1xF8O1BwT

No comments:

Post a Comment