Monday, June 4, 2012

I do NOT want to be thouht of as his WIFE



Ellen June 4, 2012 at 7:04 pm
What a total doosh! Dont Worry, the manageing partner at my firm is ALWAYS telling me that he would have done this HIS way, or that way, or ANY other way then I did, and then he goes “OH PISHAW” and tells me that I am alot like his wife and grunts a few times!
I do NOT want to be thouht of as his WIFE (the concept of him and me in the same bed is NOT something I want to even consider).
So if someone says that it can use work, just tell him that that is what they are theyre for–to review and improve on your work. I am SURE that they could NOT do alot on their own. You have done the liones’ share of the work and they are ONLY toucheing it up a bit.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/04/coffee-break-wee-initial-ring/#ixzz1wt2NY0xw

No comments:

Post a Comment