Thursday, September 27, 2012

at heart at the end of the day

The Sunshine Girls are fast becoming my trustiest deputies. Once again they have called my attention to a post that I missed, and they're being much more forgiveing than usual: 

Interesting but you missed one in the 9/25 coffee break from Ellen herself. BTW wo is Laura anyway? We only care about Ellen and her clothing allowance. We may go to our own MP for similar treatment. Keep up the commentary. We are now concerned about Harold. 

I was aware of your concern about Harold, but perhaps I underestimated its urgency. I don't know how much harm he can really do at MP's party next weekend, but it's entirely possible that you ladies know something I don't. As to the other point's: Laura is one of your colleagues, and let me know whether you, too, secure clotheing subsidisezes. If your MP needs a model to work from feel free to send him a link to this blog. In other words, if you aren't already Ellen this could be one step further in the right direction! Be warned that open-toe shoes are ineligible. 

Finally, here's the Yom Kippur post I missed, which provides background for the increase to 30%. As is well established, Math/analytic reasoning is not an area of strength for Ellen.


Ellen :
I found a place to go to service’s tomorow, but tonite I will NOT be abel to go. Jim is takeing me out for a Brisekette dinner–my mom know’s how to make it real good, but I am not sure about down here. We shall see…. This do diliegience is TOTALY BORING. I can NOT beleive that I have to do this. I really am a litiegietor at heart at the end of the day.
If my clotheing allowance get’s upped to 30%, I will be abel to buy 10% more clothe’s for the same price. That is a real gift if true. The manageing partner will probabely be abel to convince the other partner’s that it is a good investement, especialy since I am billeing now on what the manageing partner calls portal to portal, begining when I leave the hotel room until I return to the hotel room, other then 30 minute’s for LUNCH. This is GREAT!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/25/loeffler-randall-tamsin-mid-heel-pumps/#ixzz27iXnr54s

No comments:

Post a Comment