Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Touché (or should we say tuchus?)"

I realized yesterday that my
favorite MLBB is called "Sun Shine."
(Givenchy rouge interdit, in the sheer line.)
The Sunshine Girls just checked in to defend themselves, claiming that they did indeed catch my test:

Touché (or should we say tuchus?). Our eagle eyed sunshine gal Alma muffed one! So she went back and found a FOOEY you missed on the 9/20 coffee break @9:36 pm, where her moot court teacher wanted to date her. So we are even. Try to keep Ellen pure as this Harold may be trouble. And keep up the commentary as it is often more entertaining than Ellen herself. We think we know of 2 real life Ellen's right here at S&S! 

Thank you so much for the kind words! I know you don't dispense praise easily. And I'm inclined to think Harold is harmless, but note your concern.

Here's the comment Alma found: 


Ellen September 20, 2012 at 9:36 pm
You are so right! My moot court prof never practiced law and all he ever wanted to do was to date me. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/20/coffee-break-double-breasted-trench-coat/#ixzz27DY6nvkd


Aaaaand...this actually wasn't the test I was running. That one was from earleir. But you ladies did recognize the kind of test used--don't blog a comment and see if I get yelled at--so it's my turn to say tuchus. You found one that I actually did miss, and as always I'm grateful for that. Meanwhile, as to the real test, if TCFKAG wants to come forward with her result's I will post yet another darling picture of her from the early 90s, duly earned. 

Parting words: Alma is a name with longstanding Ellen lineage. I look forward to hearing about these real life Ellen's at S&S...especially since it also apparently features bald and unappealing manageing partners...

No comments:

Post a Comment