Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ALWAYS jelous of me

Posts like this seem to make fun of Corporette most comprehensively. Note that the supposed workflow problem Ellen outlines, here, actually boils down to one woman's envy of another woman's clothing, with a man's unilateral commercial decisions the pivotal factor. Ellen then denigrates the secretary based on a totally irrelevant professional distinction between them, finally signing off to savor her low-carb lunch. 
Did she miss anything? She's covered The Skirt elsewhere...


Ellen September 12, 2012 at 1:40 pm
I kind of like this, but in a DIFERENT color, mabye.
I have been geting all this work with litiegetion from Jim–now I have an active case load of 233 cases, but I STILL have no suport. I asked the manageing partner if I could get my OWN asistant, b/c I share a secretary, and she is ALWAYS jelous of me, and my clotheing allowance.
I tried explaning to her that I HAVE to make apearaneces in COURT, so that is why I MUST look conservetive and PRESENTEABLE.
She on the OTHER hand, just has to SIT and answer phone’s and take dicteation from me and the other partner, who give’s her alot of work.
I am NOT sure she underseatants, b/c she is NOT admited to the BAR, so FOOEY on that.
Right now, I am going to eat my COBB salad. YAY!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/12/wednesdays-tps-report-seasonless-wool-sheath/#ixzz26IRjsHsT

1 comment:

  1. It's FOOEY time for you, Ellenwatch! Another missed post! FOOEY and Ptooey or whatever!

    http://corporette.com/2012/09/12/suit-of-the-week-halogen-2/#comments

    Granted this is not an earthshattering post, but the Gurl is workeing late hours and not getting paid for it!

    ReplyDelete