Tuesday, September 4, 2012

doNOT moove in with him

Reiterating that Alan got the milk for free, and lasting regrets. 



Ellen September 3, 2012 at 7:39 pm
You are NOT crazy. This is where I was, but I NEVER spoke up. Go with your instinct and doNOT moove in with him into any apartement unless he is willing to MARRY you NOW.
Not later, but NOW. I do NOT think you want to be considered PART of the furnituere. Of course NOT!!! If you move in, you will ONLEY be another posesion of his, not a wife who is an equal partner.
At 31, he is OLD enough to know if he want’s to marry you. If he does, he should say so. He should NOT say to wait until you move in and he will deceide later. That is wrong. He will have had everytheing he want’s from you so why should he MARRY you? I have decided to INSIST on a ring before I will even SLEEP with a man any more. I would NEVER moove in with a guy, b/c that means unlimited sex WITHOUT any comitment. FOOEY on that!
I (and YOU) should have a comitment before you have given away everything you have. If he feel’s the same way, he will MARRY you, give you a nice ring and you will BOTH be happy. TRUST ME. I KNOW.
Otherwise you will be part of the furniture.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/31/holiday-weekend-open-thread-13/#ixzz25XbQBYLT

No comments:

Post a Comment