Thursday, September 27, 2012

in their “war room”…..

Look forward to hearing how dinner goe's. I guess there really isn't any reason to assume Jim won't use the do diligeince trip to stage his marriage proposal...


Ellen :
I love APPLE CIDER! But it has to be very warm with alot of spice’s in it! Yay!
I am still here in Tennesssee, doing alot of dilieigence (in speakeing to the attorney’s for the “target”, they have told me alot of thing’s about their company that I have to put on the chart to tell Jim, and Jim is going to bring all of this up with his General Council.
It is also their document’s I am lookeing at. We are in their “war room”…..I don’t know why they call it a war room. I did NOT get to walk around town yet.
Jim is takeing me out for Barbe-Que tonite. I do NOT want to eat to much b/c I am NOT geting any excercize at the health facility at the HOTEL. Jim has been workeing out at the hotel gym but he is NOT doeing any real work here. FOOEY! That is why workeing in house is so easy compared to what I am doeing.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/27/thursdays-tps-report-3/#ixzz27gtGum9w

No comments:

Post a Comment