Monday, September 24, 2012

I will explain all that later

Dare I say Ellen is CLEERLY responding to my query about what happened with Harold? 

Obviously, roller bladder would have been the title for this post...but eek has already highlighted its artistry and I'm enjoying speculation as to what "all" Ellen will explain later. 


Ellen :
I worked all weekend on my case’s and am in court right now for calender call. I did NOT wear my red dress b/c it had a musterd stain on it, so I brought it to the dry cleaner’s.
Also I did NOT see the manageing partner b/c I came straight from home to court, so I will explain all that later, but I jet off for Tenessee later, so my post’s may be limited. Jim is already there. He says the hotel is “grand”.
Harold is a good roller bladder.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/24/rachel-zoe-nathalie-print-scarf-collar-top/#ixzz27QbadtP0

No comments:

Post a Comment