Sunday, September 9, 2012

what I can do legeagley

I assume that the "Frank" at the end of this post is a false start to a new paragraph, rather than an accidental sign-off. But we'll see if anything comes to light.
Jim is still in (apparently vain) pursuit. Maybe he'll resort to loitering at Pastrami Queen.


Ellen September 8, 2012 at 7:59 pm
I feel bad for you. At least I am limited to what I can do legeagley as an attorney under NY law. The manageing partner can NOT ask me to do a case in New Jersey, for example, b/c I am NOT admited to practise there.
I supose he could ask me to do things like the acounting, or secreterial stuff, but I am way to busy doing all of my case work to get into that other stuff. Beside’s, Frank is suposed to handle all acounting issue’s. And even he is not perfect, b/c Jim found adding MISTAKE’s in Frank’s Hart Scott fileing. Fooey!
Jim called me 2x today here at work, but I did NOT pick up. I am on my way OUT the door and am going to pick up some deli for dinner, even tho it is way to late to eat, I LOVE a good sandwich with a half-sour PICKEL! YAY!!!!
Frank


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/07/weekend-open-thread-147/#ixzz25z2cWwLC

No comments:

Post a Comment