Monday, September 24, 2012

but I am getteing alot of billeable’s

Alright, the trip to Nashville is hard upon us. Bon voyaje, Ellen! Let's hope she does indeed have time to check in while there. And to all my Nashville ELLENWatchers, need I say...

We don't know how the weekend's rollerblade date with HAROLD went. As for DAVID, presumably this is the Brooklyn apartment decor favor we heard about earlier. 

Notice that "have to do" and "do diligience" are sharing a word here. Cute! 


Ellen says:
I just got out of the rest of my case’s until NEXT weeks’ calendar call. Yay!!! The judge gave me adjournements b/c I told him I have to do dilegience in Tenesssee tomorow.
I will NOT be abel to come back until after the HOLIDAY, so my dad is NOT happy. He wants me to meet DA VID on Wendsday, but I can NOT be in 2 places at once. I will check in from Tenesssee if I have time, but am going to be very busy with Jim, but I am getteing alot of billeable’s. Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/24/rachel-zoe-nathalie-print-scarf-collar-top/#ixzz27PDHuLwP

No comments:

Post a Comment