Wednesday, September 5, 2012

look good for onley 80% of the cost

I don't know who the other 2 clients are, in addition to Jim & Co.

Ellen September 5, 2012 at 4:13 pm
This is so funny b/c the manageing partner does NOT have a dress code for female lawyers, but he will NOT aprove any kind of pant’s or slack’s for my reimbursmennt (20%), so it is the opoosite of this firm where they do NOT allow dresses.
The manageing partner would NOT looke up my skirt ever — FOOEY on that, and my skirt’s are NEVER to tight or short, but he does like me to look fasheionable; that is how I landed 3 cleint’s this YEAR ALONE and alot of new work from Jims’ company (which MUST be kept confedential).
The manageing partner told me that if I look good and profesional I will land cleint’s and he will reimburese me 20% for my clotheing YAY!!! (but NOT includeing handbag’s –FOOEY!).
So that works for me and I look good for onley 80% of the cost of the clotheing, especialy b/c I am such a great shopper! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/05/suit-of-the-week-ann-taylor-3/#ixzz25dNTGFyX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment