Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy new year!!

Sound's like Ellen is NOT in the office for Rosh Hashanah. 
Let us observe two emerging (secular) trends: more and more bit characters are getting names (Lynn, David), and "Yay" keeps appearing where FOOEY would usually go instead. No theories on either one, just WATCHing per usual. 


Ellen September 17, 2012 at 10:49 am
Yay! Happy new year!! Im on my iPhone so I can’t tell good stories and my sister is skoweleing at me for texting! This guy I see here every year (David) told my dad that he is moving into the city and wants me to give him some ideas for decorateing his apartement in Brooklyn. FOOEY!
I told my dad that I am not famileiar with BROOKLYN so I can NOT help him. He has been lookeing at me every year since I was 12 year’s old! That’s alot of years! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/17/alice-olivia-blazer-hope/#ixzz26k68lKKR

No comments:

Post a Comment