Saturday, September 22, 2012

burpeing MY OWN BABY!

Another Corporette offspring blessed by the collective fairy godmother. Congratulations, Midori! Though I'm sure you have things to do beyond ELLENWatching at the moment!

Refresher: the do dileigence trip, with Jim, is to Nashville. Ellen confirmed that they will have separate hotel room's.


Ellen September 22, 2012 at 8:37 am
Yay! I would trade sitting as an attorney admitted in NYS for a full time mom, even tho I still want to be a judge eventuealley. Because of calendar call I will have to fly down sepereately from Jim to do dileigience. I can’t beleive I am already workeing and would much perfer to be burpeing MY OWN BABY! I first find a decent guy to marry me


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/21/weekend-open-thread-149/#ixzz27DT8KYm7

No comments:

Post a Comment