Tuesday, September 18, 2012

over to her apartement

I suspect, ever more strongly, that Ellen is respondeing to my requests (albeit on substantial delay). I said a while back that I wanted more female friends in Ellen's narrative, and Myrna has been showing up more and more often since then.  
(Honestly, I kind of wish I could tag along tonite, and not just because of the apple crisp and the imaginary freinds.) 
Also--related more to other recent posts than to this one--I used to complain often that Ellen discarded characters WILLY NILLIE and that her story was in sore need of players other than herself, MP and the ghost of Alan. Now we have a burgeoning scene populated with Jim, Frank, Lynn, Harold, The Judge, David, and Myrna...


Ellen September 18, 2012 at 3:40 pm
The 4″ heel just takes a little getting used to. I may ask the Manageing partner if I can get these even tho he just approved a similear pair of Nine Wests for me.
Myrna invited me over to her apartement tonite to watch TV. It should be a lot of fun b/c she is bakeing an apple crisp!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/18/coffee-break-t/#ixzz26r5rPRnG

No comments:

Post a Comment