Friday, September 14, 2012

YOUR’S TRUELY

Is Ellen getting extra specific about practiceing in NY to try to disprove the doubters? Again, I have searched the NY bar directory and there is NO Ellen Barshevsky or anything like.
Again we see "Yay!" where one would expect "Fooey!" Ellen really isn't sophisticated enough a writer to have ever employed sarcasm, but since this is the second time I am confused. I guess my typographical and philosophical questions about this are still the same...


Ellen September 14, 2012 at 10:29 am
While I do love this shirt for casueal wear, but I absoutleley can NOT wear this at work b/c it is to tightly tailored and and the manageing partner would be calleing me into his office and be stareing at my body which I do NOT like at all. Fooey on that! Beside’s he has his OWN wife to look at, not me. And Frank is no better. He also make’s sexeual coments which I try to defer by talkeing about other issues.
Anyway, today Jim is coming by the office to discuss billeing for August with the manageing partner. I wonder if he is goeing to complain about Frank and not get charged for Frank’s billeing on the HSR. As it was, I had to cut off alot of hours and NOT bill, even tho I was busy geting up to speed on HSR and ANTI-TRUST, which will help me with the do diliegence in a couple of week’s. If I get any more hour’s chopped off by the manageing partner, I will have to work all weekend doing more “research” on my WC cases that I realy do NOT need to do, but will HAVE to b/c of the billeing requirement’s that the manageing partner INSISTS I do. FOOEY!!!
It is not easy bieng a PROFESSIONAL attorney admitted to the Bar in NY State. I also have to be 100% etheical b/c I have to certify to this every 2 years with the STATE and take CLE’s.
The manageing partner is makeing me prepare his CLE outline which HE is giving to the Bar Association in November, and HE will get 3x the CLE credit for being the instructor, while YOUR’S TRUELY does all the work. What is THAT all about? All I get to do is go and listen to him at the CLE. Big deal. Yay!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/14/frugal-fridays-tps-report-luxe-touch-piped-neckline-tee/#ixzz26T30lS23

No comments:

Post a Comment