Sunday, September 9, 2012

alot of complements on my hair

Am I being tested? Ellen is VERY busy this weekend...posting on Corporette. Here's #1--which hearkens back to this classic.



Ellen September 8, 2012 at 6:49 pm
I alway’s wear my hair DOWN in court b/c the manageing partner say’s I look better that way. In fact, when it was realy hot and I put my hair in an updo at a depo this summer, the manageing partner was NOT happy. Fooey on him!
I told him that it was ONLEY a DEPO, and that I did NOT think it matterred how I wore my hair at a depo, and that their was NO air condition in the room so I did NOT want feel GROSS.
Also, the cleint’s also give me alot of complements on my hair when they can see it, and they can NOT see it as much when I pull it back or up. So I do what I can with what I have and that makes me better and happy. Yay!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/07/weekend-open-thread-147/#ixzz25z25bvkw

No comments:

Post a Comment