Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NOT polietical at all

I let divaliscious11 and Woman of Color point out the issue here. Reminds me of this


Ellen September 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm
I think the JURY is still out on Michele O’Bama, at least with me. She seem’s sincere, but I wonder what hapens when she get’s mad! I think if she bear’s her teeth, look out! OMG!
I am NOT polietical at all; in my office, it is NOT sometheing that is talked about alot. I also do NOT care at all about voteing, b/c I am NOT in a polietical party; so I can NOT vote in the primary’s. FOOEY!
My friend Myrna has a job on Election Day as a pole watcher. I do NOT know what this intails, but she says it is fun. She say’s it has NOTHING to do with pole danceing, and I beleive her! I have to work alot now, but will update mabye tonite. I may be heading South soon to do some do dileigeince! YAY!!!!!!
But first I have to figeure out what that mean’s! HELP!!!
Divaliscious11 September 5, 2012 at 2:02 pm
Ellen – you are getting dangerously close to an ugly “angry black woman” stereotype…. which would be MAJOR FOOEY
NOLA September 5, 2012 at 2:09 pm
Sorry but the O’Bama makes me think of when my aunt thought Franco Harris was Frank O’Harris. Apparently he’s black Irish. ;)
Woman of Color September 5, 2012 at 2:15 pm
Ellen – I have been absent from Corporette for a while, and I am shocked to see this foolishness. All I can say is WOW.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/05/cuillin-dress/#ixzz25dKoAcrH

No comments:

Post a Comment