Wednesday, September 12, 2012

the way to my tush


Ellen must be SOME kinda busy...but I admit that the lessening of my own workload here is welcome. 
It is NOT altogether surprising to see Frank upping his game. (Sweet of him to gesture to Ellen's weight loss goal by getting diet soda, right?) Not sure why Ellen never occurred to him before, though--given that there's never been mention of a "new" accounteant, I assume they have been working together for years. And while she's cited his ooogeling several times, she's never said he's unappealing or BALD, so perhaps there's a chance here. (I still would have perferred Nerdy Guy, but none of this is up to me! Really, it isn't!) 

2 more items:
1) Frank is a southern boy? This is new.
2) Unclear who "he" is in the last sentence of this post. Disambiguation would have helped clarify just how welcome or unwelcome Frank's interest may be. (As opposed to that of Fooey Man MP.)



Ellen September 11, 2012 at 6:22 pm
FOOEY in tryeing to give us gals a GUILT trip, if that is what their DOING! I am SOOOO sick of men trying to make me say and do what they want, so they can have more POWER over me.  [Editor's note: see here for an earlier, more personalized iteration of this sentiment--which is classic Ellen but NOT as common as the tuchus-talk.]
Dont men know that we are suposed to be equal’s? I dont think so. FOOEY!
The manageing partner has me so busy that I have NOT had any time to scroll thru Corperette to read all of the post’s like I used to, especialy since I now have a lot of do dileigence to figure out a head of time. Jim has be comeing and goieng with all of the antitrust stuff, and also my litieigation caseload has doubeled, but I do NOT have any more suport staff.
Frank does NOT want to get involved in any of the QUANTETATEVE aspect’s of the new Antitrust do diligence, especialy after he messed up on the HSR form. He actualy showed up today for lunch with two SWEET POTATO KENEISHES for ME a long with a DOCTOR BROWN’s DIET CREME SODA!!!!!! Yay!!!!
He says the way to my heart is thru my stomach, but I told him that is the way to my tush if he keep’s feeding me so much food! He also said there is NOT alot of good deli down south and I beleive him. FOOEY! But I will loose more lbs without all of these great KENEISHES!
Anyway, I have to do more work now. FOOEY. At least the manageing partner and Frank went home so he wont be stareing at me any more tonite.
Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/11/coffee-break-edie-slingback-pump/#ixzz26GHXQd17

3 comments:

  1. Wait...who is Frank? I saw this post and I can't remember Frank.

    -Karenpadi

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh, just saw the "cast of characters". Thanks!

    -karenpadi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEYYY!!! You've been featured here often, karenpadi! Feel free to enter your handle in the future if you like!

      Freinds on this websight!

      If you want any more info on Frank just search this site for his name.

      Delete