Thursday, September 27, 2012

being a litiegiator is NOT alot of fun

So Ellen did get her clothing reimbursement rate upped to 30%. In other news, confirmed that MP's anniversary party is happening next weekend, and that Harold doesn't just dress grungie; he in fact smells. 


Ellen :
My father knows, b/c he knows peeple in the broker business and owns stock in alot of companies but I know you have to sell through a stock BROKER like him, and you have to pay a comission. You can NOT sell it to someone yourself. Just call Charles Shwabb. They know.
My diliegience is going very well. The manageing partner keep’s sending me e-mails to make sure that mark down my hour’s for billeing purpose’s. He also confirmed I am now at 30% b/c the other partners agreed I am a good representative of the firm. The manageing partner said I HAVE to go to court this Monday on 15 more cases he is monitoring, which mean’s that I will NOT be abel to relax on Sunday, but will HAVE to go in to prepare for caleandar call. I warned him that 2 of the cases on the calendar require that MOTION’s be written, and he said I can do that SUNDAY in the office. FOOEY! Sometimes being a litiegiator is NOT alot of fun, even if the judge’s like me I still have to do work. I told him I will be driveing out to his party with Harold next weekend. I hope Harold wear’s clean clotheing tho, b/c it is along drive, and his car is not that big.
Enough of this, I have to work and bill, PORTAL TO PORTAL. Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/27/alexander-wang-rocco-duffel-with-rose-gold-hardware/#ixzz27hde6Auj

No comments:

Post a Comment