Friday, September 21, 2012

bordaline

OK, I'll go on the record saying that Ellen's spirit of toleration and forgiveness has gone to far as of 3:45 pm today. (I guess I'm being a little bit serious, if it can be so called, because the Sunshine Girls have asked me to intervene in Ellen's best interest on other occasions.) Historically, Dad's criticism of Ellen's weight and attempts to control her diet got nothing but Fooey, and furthermore she connected such encroachments to other people and situations in a great and terrible tide of men asserting undeserved control over her life. You were right the first time, girlfreind. I have a different proposal for what you should say in that daily email--though obviously I'll always fall short of your writerly finesse

On the Harold front: he's vying for additional Ellen-time prior to their drive out to MP's party (presumably in the Hamton's)...and she's obliging. Hmmmm.


Ellen September 21, 2012 at 3:45 pm
Yummy! I love cupcake’s but my DAD has insisted that I stick to a new DIET that has NO refined sugar’s in it.
I have to attend calendar call on MONDAY and I have 17 of the 19 cases in front of the JUDGE so I will be there all day (at least until after lunch). The manageing partner has even told me the RED outfit I should wear– this is a FIRST for him. He says that some of the motion’s are bordaline, so we need EVERY edge we can get. But I do NOT think my clotheing is goeing to make any diference.
I saw Harold at the Dunking Donut’s this morning getting a creme donut. Yummy! But b/c of my DAD, I did NOT get any. He oferred to give me a byte, but I said NO, my dad is monitoring my meals and dailey intake. I must email him a list every day of what I eat so he can tell me how much excercize to do. I think he think’s I should still be a size 2, but I told him that is history! Anyway, Harold want’s me to take up roller bladeing, but I said I am not young enough for that. I did tell him I would watch him at Carl Schruz Park tomorow. The manageing partner will be very happy I am being freindly to Harold.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/21/weekend-open-thread-149/#ixzz2799PMR00

1 comment:

  1. Touché (or should we say tuchus?). Our eagle eyed sunshine gal Alma muffed one! So she went back and found a FOOEY you missed on the 9/20 coffee break @9:36 pm, where her moot court teacher wanted to date her. So we are even. Try to keep Ellen pure as this Harold may be trouble. And keep up the commentary as it is often more entertaining than Ellen herself. We think we know of 2 real life Ellen's right here at S&S!

    ReplyDelete