Friday, September 28, 2012

gone OVER his per deeim

Welcome back, Ellen! Very glad that this trip didn't entail any interruption of post's. 
In case anyone was wondering just how thoroughly Jim has cumulatively struck out, it's now settled even more decidedly. Ellen picks up the tab for dinner because Jim--forget car service!--is already straining his leash due to what was most likely indeed a few XXX sessions to help get through do diligeince. I do suspect this means he will never again expect to be taken seriously when talking about ring's and so on. NALE in the coffin.


Ellen :
Yay! Open Thread’s! I am coming home today!!!! I can’t wait!!!! But we are not done, and I may have to come back next month. FOOEY!
We have office party’s too, and the manageing partner allways calls up the theme’s we have to do. When we had a Haloween party, everyone had to get dressed up as a GOBLIN or a Witch or a Warlock. Fooey! It was very unsanitary.
Anyway, Jim made me use MY credit card to pay for dinner. He said I could bill it back but I thought that was cheezy. I asked him why, and he said he had already gone OVER his per deeim, so I put dinner on MY credit card. I was not sure what he was spendeing his money on, but he did say he was watcheing movies in the hotel room TV. I bet those were the one’s NOT suitable for children. FOOEY on that.
I have a 7pm flight to LGA, which mean’s I will NOT get home until real late tonite, so I will NOT be abel to do shopping and laundry tomorrow and I have to go in SUNDAY to do a few brief’s for motions on Monday. I wish these plaintiff’s just did NOT show up so I could do a 3211(a)(7), b/c I have done alot of those before, but these guy’s want to get paid. Fooey!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/28/weekend-open-thread-150/#ixzz27pOllEDH

No comments:

Post a Comment