Wednesday, September 5, 2012

If you can justefey bieng with him fine.

Despite recently sayeing that she wouldn't dispense any more advice, Ellen was on a roll yesterday. I've also noticed that most references to Alan of late have left out his name...wonder what's up with that? 
This is the first we've heard that his alcoholism affected him to such an extent that he didn't keep up his hygiene. 
Ellen hasn't quoted her own JSFAMO since coining it, but here we are! You can't blame her for wanting to show off a little bit that she is behind this Corporette staple. 


Ellen September 4, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Hey be nice to Cat! Shoes are MY FAVE!!!! Yay!!!!
As for the OP I would be VERY CARFUL before geting back with a ex! After all you did brake up with him once, and that is TRAMATIC to say the leest!
When I was dateing my ex I knew somthing was wrong but couldent put my FINGER on it! I wanted to be in a Releationeship and be MARRIED so I let thinegs slyde. He drank a lot, did not bathe Dailey and his teeth were filthy. FOOEY!
But I figured he was makeing good money as an accountenenant, and he seemed to care for me b/c he stayed over alot on weekeend’s so I did not think he was after other women.
I still do not think so but he perfered the BOTTEL to me geting drunk alot. FOOEY!
I have grown a lot and could NEVER see me with that (or any other) DRUNK!
I am a good catch my dad says and I will wait for a guy who will treet me right!
Think why you want to be with a guy you dumped. If you can justefey bieng with him fine. Otherwize Just say FOOEY! And move on! Yay!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/04/coffee-break-ramona-pumps/#ixzz25b9RmJPp

No comments:

Post a Comment