Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NOT to judge them poorley b/c of it

What a serene moment Ellen is observing in honor of the holiday! No Yay, no Fooey, no exclamation point in site. No complaints of ooogleing or vows to lose weight. This is highly uncharacteristic humility, generosity, and grace. 
Findings/review/revelations:





Ellen September 18, 2012 at 10:40 am
I have learned that it is IMPORTANT to be nice to peeople, and not to be to judgemenetal, especialy b/c this is the time of year we should be refelecting on how to be better. My mom made me a great dinner. Now I need to learn how to cook myself, and NOT just take-out.
NONE of us is Perfect, so we can all improve, no matter what race, relegion, or creed. I am tryeing to be a better person b/c of what I have learned.
I am also going to be nice to peeople. My dad, who is very smart, told me all of this’ yesterday. He convienced me to help David decoreate his apartement, and I am going to drive out with Harold to the manageing partners’ aniversary party at the end of the month, with NO excuese’s.
I also learned that peeople are NOT as fortuneate as me b/c they have not have had the same oportunities, and NOT to judge them poorley b/c of it. The manageing partner told me this as SOON as I walked in today. He also said the firm is sponsoreing a CLEAN UP NYC day and I am to be participeating by doing some painting and raking up of leaves and garbage in Brooklyn. The manageing partner has already made arangement’s with a SOUP kitchen for all of us to help also. I called Myrna, and she is also going to come with me and help even tho she is NOT an attorney, and you do NOT have to be to work. I am glad she will be there b/c I will have some one my OWN age to help.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/18/tuesdays-tps-report-2/#ixzz26qMDfC9g

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the Sookie test!!! I noticed it! I noticed it!

    ReplyDelete