Friday, September 7, 2012

with no string’s

Nothing much to note here except for what may be a subtle reference to Alan's shortcomings in the bedroom




Ellen September 7, 2012 at 6:57 pm
I am sympathetic to this, but am coming late to the post. I have a slightly different probelem. I will NOT have sex again until I am in a relationship where I have a RING, meaning at least engaged.
To many men just want sex with no string’s and that is NOT good. I got burned in my last relationship b/c I NEVER got a ring or a promise for a ring and I felt USED when I broke up b/c he got alot more benefit then I did.
I wish you all the best with your issue tho, as there are alot of peeple in the HIVE that have already given you good advise.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/07/weekend-open-thread-147/#ixzz25tBn3orF

1 comment:

  1. You're getting sloppy! U missed 2 posts~9/6 Coffee Break & 9/7 Frugal Friday!!! I rely on you to find these as do the Sunshine Girls! Please work on this or we will FOOEY this blog!

    ReplyDelete