Saturday, September 15, 2012

"FOOEY time"

Self-portrait of the blogger, finally putting it down
By popular demand, here is the late post from Wednesday night that escaped my notice. "Popular demand," by the way, is coming from the shadowy ranks of commenters who (aptly) find their home here. The closest they have come to fighting words:

It's FOOEY time for you, Ellenwatch! Another missed post! FOOEY and Ptooey or whatever!

Thanks for the link, Anonymous! But for the first time, I need to throw down. I feel comfortable doing so because this is MY blog. You ready?



IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO THINK'S THEY CAN ELLENWATCH BETTER THAN ELLENWATCH???? LET'S SEE IT!!!!! OTHERWISE TAKE A SEET BECAUSE IT IS NOT FOOEY TIME FOR ME UNTIL I SAY SO!!!!!


Ahem.





Ellen September 12, 2012 at 9:27 pm
I JUST finished up for the Day and am goeing home! Yay! I cannot beleive I am workeing SO hard and am NOT GETTING ANY HELP!!! FOOEY!
I just finish workeing up my do diliegence outline under the Robenson Packman Act. It is VERY INTENSE and I never took Trade Regulation as a 3L. I was dumb to take legal medicine. But it does Help me a little in my WC CASES. Yay!
It is to late for a meal when i get home so I will just eat a box of Triskets with Soy milk!!!! Yay!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/12/suit-of-the-week-halogen-2/#ixzz26ZvVwKkz

No comments:

Post a Comment