Friday, September 21, 2012

I only know where NORDSTROM’s is


Ellen September 21, 2012 at 12:25 pm
I just got a call from a HEAD-HUNTER. She said did I want to do liteigation in-house? I asked where it was and she said in Weschester, but I only know where NORDSTROM’s is, and I did NOT want to move out of the City so I said NO.
Now I am wondereing if I should have aksed more about the job before saying no. I am NOT even sure what kind of a case load I would have in-house, b/c all of the inhouse work we do come’s from company’s like Jim that are NOT admitted to the local court’s and do not have the suport staff to handle a case load in-house.
I also figure that if I go in house, it would be more dificult to be a judge, b/c I would not be in court 2x every week like I am now. Also, I do NOT know anything about Weschester court’s so mabye that is not such a bad thing that I said NO!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/21/silence-noise-silk-blouse/#ixzz278La9irs

No comments:

Post a Comment