Thursday, September 13, 2012

some kind of workearound

Fascinating how Ellen returns to certain touchstones in her narrative. The Fordham University School of Law is one of these, my friends. I don't expect anyone to remember LARRY, especially since there's been more than one, but he, too, was an alum
The important event in MP's family is apparently drawing nearer, with pressure to attend with Harold mounting. If we take Ellen's word for it that this recent college grad has already lost much of his hair, does that mean we can assume he's the MP's sister's son? (My thinking: male-pattern baldness is inherited from the mother.)


Ellen September 13, 2012 at 2:45 pm
It is TO big for me. I would put alot of stuff in it and it would be to heavy for me with all of the stuff I put IN it. Also, it is exepensive, and the manageing partner will NOT reimemburse me for it b/c it is NOT clotheing (acording to him) — FOOEY on his rule’s!
Anyway, I now have to do some kind of workearound to juggle the do dilegeince trip and my calendar call at the end of the month. The manageing partner does NOT want to do calendar call b/c he does NOT like the judge, and the judge does not like him that much either. Both are FORDAM grad’s and they both think that they are smarter then each other.
Now Harold came by the offiece and was talkeing with the manageing partner about the party. I am almost expecteing the manageing partner to DICTATE that I come with Harold, b/c he live’s near me and has access to a car. I agree it will be easier to DRIVE then to take a LIRR train and cab, but I will have to SIT with Harold for 2-3 HOURS! FOOEY! What could I talke with him about for 2-3 hours?
Harold was stareing at me with the manageing partner, and I am SURE he will also be bald in a few year’s!!!!!
Help!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/13/coffee-break-th/#ixzz26PMcSniW

No comments:

Post a Comment