Wednesday, September 5, 2012

what are you going to do if he breeche’s?

Ellen September 5, 2012 at 1:34 pm

This sound’s way to legal for me. FOOEY on the law. It does NOT mix with love. FOOEY!
Now I know what a MOU is. Thank you for helpeing me with the term the manageing partner has been useing for year’s! I never knew what he was refering to and WHY! But NOW I do. YAY!!!!!
If a boyfreind does NOT say he love’s you back, FOOEY on him! And rememmber that NO MOU or Contract is going to make him comply with it anyway’s, b/c what are you going to do if he breeche’s? Sue him? No way, Hoze! DOUBEL FOOEY on that!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/05/cuillin-dress/#ixzz25dLZSkxt

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide if Ellen is giving good advice here or not. Help?

    (Also, I've known what an MOU is since my first semester of law school, so I call shenanigans on that one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when people call shenanigans on Ellen--and not only because they so often choose the term "shenanigans." It seem's to suggest that Ellen is not primarily if not exclusively shenanigans all the time. It would be more practical--though less fun--if people ever called seriousness on her! I assume that would happen very rarely!

      I actually do think she has a point here. I also tend to agree that it's a bad sign and dubious mission when you're doing MOU-like negotiations with a love interest. And I'm not saying this because I've been blessed with years of great luck either! It's more like "tried that...". Maybe Ellen has too. She probably tried to establish a drink limit or curfew with Alan at some point.

      Delete