Saturday, September 15, 2012

IRREGARDELESS of what we have done before in the bedroom

Another almost sane, almost reasonable comment. The takeaway here for me is that Alan was Ellen's FIRST. That had not been my impression. (And it may not be true. But it is a new claim.) 


Ellen September 15, 2012 at 9:08 am
The ARTICLE is judgemeneteal about others that do have sex before marrage, but dont get to worked up about them. It will be intereesteing to see if this couple stay’s together as long as they think.
When I was in college there was a Senior guy, John, that alway’s said he would NEVER have sex with a woman before marrage, and that he would NEVER marry any woman who had sex before thier wedding night. So he meet’s a blond freshman Marjorie, who was right off a farm in IOWA (Or Idaho, I forget), and he start’s dateing her. When he gradueated, he MARRIED Marjorie (suposedly they were virgin’s).
Less then 2 year’s later, they get divorced. So that marrage did NOT work out, and I am sorry about that. Fooey. It work’s sometimes and sometimes it does NOT. There is NO single rule that applies to every one when it comes to sex.
I am NOT advoceating having sex or NOT haveing sex before marrage, b/c there is no one right answer. I do NOT have that alterneative anymore b/c of my own history with Alan, but I onley hope that the man I eventueally MARRY will care for me the way I will care for him, and this will be true IRREGARDELESS of what we have done before in the bedroom with other’s before.
I do think it is importent NOT to just have sex willie nilley when you meet a guy, because it is more special then just going out for an ice cream cone. But it is NOT right to condem a man or a woman b/c they have had sex before. That is stupid, so to that extent, I agree that the article is dumb.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/14/weekend-open-thread-148/#ixzz26Y8Fl2Hd

2 comments:

  1. This is intriguing as we know now her sexual experience is limited. But as she has been sullied by Alan and is no longer virginal as a result, this can explain why she still clings to the memory of what can only be described as a drunk loser. I therefore believe her. She will not again have sex with a man without a ring. All 5 of us at S&S LOOK HERE EVERY DAY for Ellenisms, so keep up the good work! We have many bald MP types with equally disgusting habits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My most honored guest, I beg of you to adopt a handle. Please type a name in the field that says "Name." It would mean a lot to me.

      But the praise of S&S is truly invaluabel.

      Delete