Wednesday, September 19, 2012

hopefulley on the horizon

Ellen's got her mind on her money and her money on her mind today. But I suppose if she doesn't picture any role for her husband other than sperm donor, Alan could be brought out of mothballs after all? 

Just trollin'! Trying to get a rise out of somebody special. 


Ellen September 19, 2012 at 3:47 pm
I really think this depend’s. But you sound pretty well off. I will ask my dad b/c he alway’s says I am better off married to a guy and we file a JOINT return then filing singeley. Also, it depend’s on where you live, if you have a morgage, and if you are thinkeing of moveing to a nice place and have KID’s. Those are hopefulley on the horizon for me to!
I hope my dad will build this into MY financeial plan, but without having a HUSBAND, I can NOT figure what he is going to do other then be the father to our children. My mom said I can wear HER wedding dress, but I do not like it that much, and it is OVER 30 year’s old!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/19/suit-of-the-week-reiss-3/#ixzz26xFzAAai

2 comments:

  1. Ellenwatch, you are doing a pretty good job, but when you mess up, either I or one of the other Sunshine Girls need to call you out on it. We see, again, that you are not being diligent and finding the Ellen posts, so we have to look ourselves. There was a good one on the weekend thread that is dated 9/15 at 9:08 am that you should read for the masses. We like your insight on the posts, but if you miss them entirely, how can you provide such insight. My 4 associate friends at S&S want to know. We don't give our names because the partners here just would not appreciate our reading either this website or Corporette, since we all bill out at $480 - 550 per hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did blog this post, Sunshine. Right on time.

      http://ellenwatch.blogspot.com/2012/09/irregardeless-of-what-we-have-done.html

      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox!

      Delete