Thursday, September 6, 2012

they think they are each a lot smarter then each other.

An unusually perceptive observation, highlighted below. It's a very rare instance when I can say I know exactly what Ellen means. 
It's also not common for Ellen to openly admit (i.e. "YAY!!!!!) that she sees an advantage in being ooogled--this time by the judge. However. I wouldn't rule out that she meant to write FOOEY there and just hit the wrong macro on her keyboard or something. Both are quite reflexive for her, of course. Like Yin and Yang, Yay and Fooey are two constantly opposing sides of the same great truth.
Finally, I assume Ellen's interest in takeing the week off to go to Cali was to attend the SF Bay meetup coming up later this month. Somehow, I doubt karenpadi (and homegirls) are surprised that her ultimate RSVP is a no. So much for the "bang a rich guy" plan...



Ellen September 6, 2012 at 7:48 pm
I was stuck in COURT all day doeing calendar call for the firm. I had 7 of the firms’ 9 Case’s being called and the others belonged to the MANAGEING partner.
The judge went to law school with the Manageing partner and I think they think they are each a lot smarter then each other. So I know that and also that the judge likes me, so I had to sit right in front of him all morning! And he was stareing at my leg’s . YAY!!!!!!
Jim got permission for me to go do diligence with him so I can’t take the week off to go to Cali! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/06/coffee-break-zuma-beach-kelsey-shoulder-bag/#ixzz25umA0Etq

No comments:

Post a Comment