Thursday, September 20, 2012

tryeing to make PEACE

Thanks for pointing folks in the right direction, TCFKAG, while I was unable to blog. My pageviews are through the roof today. Yes, we can now confirm my initial theory that Lynn is the secretary at Manageing & MANAGEING who is jelous of Ellen's 20% clotheing reimbursement arrangement
What else is going on in this post? This is Ellen's first self-conscious reference to the change in worldview that she seemed to articulate in honor of Rosh Hashanah. I didn't necessarily expect it to stick, and it still may not, but this is interesting. Not only because it may be happening, but because she's writing about it. I noted in the original revelation post that she wasn't complaining about her weight, and today it sounds like she may be coming to accept that she simply wears a new size now (4 or, more often, 6). This is a HEUGE departure for our heroine. And the new altruism and zen lead her to donate the size 2s? Fair enough. 


Ellen September 20, 2012 at 9:45 am
My Mom want’s to go to Nordstrom’s and want’s me to go with her. Because of my new outlook, I told her I will NOT go shoppeing until after I donate most of the clotheing I do not wear to Dress For Success, which the manageing partner said I could, even for clotheing he subsideized at 20%.
There are alot of peeople starteing out in their carreer’s that need nice clotheing and some of my size 2′s just do NOT fit. I realy do NOT think that I will EVER be abel to get back into those clothe’s again, unfortuneateley. So I am doneating them to DRESS for Success, so others can look good. I am even doneateing 6 pair of shoe’s that I decieded that I will not wear b/c they are OPEN toe’d and the manageing partner does NOT like to see open toe shoe’s on me (or anyone else) at work.
I thought I would give some to Lynn, but she has a bigger foot then I do so it would not work anyway. I am tryeing to make PEACE with her b/c I do have to work with her, and I do NOT want for her to be jelous of me.
Right now, I am SWAMPTED with work. Jim sent over a bunch of file’s for me to review before we do diliegence together so I have to prepare by reviewing carefully. Hopfully the manageing partner will NOT cut my billeabille’s again this month. I am already 25 hour’s behind b/c of the holiday and all. It look’s like I’ll be busy @ work this weekend again here. Fooey. Especialy since Myrna wanted to see the Statute of Liberty, which I have NEVER been to. Mabye next week.
TCFKAG September 20, 2012 at 10:30 am
Um. I need to cruise on over to Ellenwatch now and see whats going on with Ellen this week. What’s the new outlook? I’m now fascinated by what triggered this transformation (stop paying attention to this girl for a couple of days and she becomes a whole new woman).
gov anon September 20, 2012 at 12:10 pm
Apparently I do too. I’ve been SWAMPTED myself. Miss a few episodes and I have no idea what all the latest plot twists are.
eek September 20, 2012 at 10:34 am
ELLENWatch, can you verify the existence of Lynn? Thank you.
TCFKAG September 20, 2012 at 10:40 am
I believe Lynn is the assistant at the office who dislikes Ellen but whom Ellen, with her new outlook clearly is trying to come around to. She is in the cast of characters. http://ellenwatch.blogspot.com/p/cast-of-characters.html
eek September 20, 2012 at 11:14 am
Thank you darling for “letting my google that for you”
ELLENWatch September 20, 2012 at 12:16 pm
Correct re Lynn. And her new outlook is as of Rosh hashanah. I’ll be back on duty tonight!
ELLENWatch September 20, 2012 at 12:19 pm
I’m in moderation! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/09/20/max-mia-plaid-peplum-jacket/#ixzz272vbDGdn

No comments:

Post a Comment