Thursday, August 30, 2012

do dieligence

Ellen is exceptionally loquacious today. But FINALLY, we get definitive word on Frank! I had assumed he was indeed the accounteant, but am too dieligent myself to have ever been totally comfortable until Ellen confirmed. Better late than never, girlfriend.
We already knew Ellen's low estimation of her own quantitative skills...and it's not surprising that Frank is screwing up too. Meanwhile, sounds like Jim knows he needs to do better with his courtly invitations. Recent anonymous commenters may be relieved to hear of the separate room's agreement, but that doesn't mean that the Tiffany's ring won't necessarily appear at some point during this trip.


Ellen August 30, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Nice handbag. I do perfer the Eteniene Aigners tho. In law school, we all went to the outlet’s and fought over who got the Aigners. I alway’s snagged the best leather one. Yay!!!!!
Jim called ME about the HSR. He detected something’s that could be mathamatical issue’s that could cause question’s at the FTC, I told him that I did NOT do the math, but gave it to our accountenant, Frank, and that Frank could go over with him the form. Jim asked me again about going to the beach, but I said it was to hot. I told him that I wanted MORE transeactioneal work from him, but NOT the kind of work where alot of math was involved.
Jim said he would talk to the general council. He asked whether I had ever done any do dieligence before. I said of course. So he said that he was going to travel to Nashville on a do dieligence matter, and if the general council approved, I could go to; all expenses paid. I told him mabye, b/c the last time I went on a business trip, there was NO air condition and we had to stay an extra day to finish up. FOOEY!
He said we would be stayeing at the Hyatt Regency and that the ambeience was great, and if I wanted, we could go to the Grand Old Oprah, and see Elvises House. I alway’s wanted to see Elvises house, and now I can go for free! I told him we had to have seperate rooms, just like when I travel with the manageing partner. He said OF COURSE. Yay!!!! So we will see.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/30/coffee-break-elisa-handbag/#ixzz2546ZoGlN

No comments:

Post a Comment