Friday, August 31, 2012

When is it?

Ellen asks when the SF Bay area meetup will be, directly under a post stating precisely when it will be. I suppose she needs some excuse for NOT makeing it after all? 
Meanwhile karenpadi continues in her previous recommendation of a rich Cali dude for Ellen. (UPDATE: Eva object's.) I love it when freinds on this websight have sustained, strongly held opinions about what should happen in our story. I (selfishly) hope that both karenpadi and Senior Attorney are here with us on ELLENWatch too, at least from time to time. 



karenpadi August 31, 2012 at 1:16 pm
Bay Area meet-up!
Saturday Sept. 22 @ 1 pm
Cafe Borrone, Menlo Park
Ellen August 31, 2012 at 1:45 pm
I want to go! The last time I was there, my ex got drunk, and I saw nothing other than his head hugging the toilet at the Marriott in San Francisco. When is it?
anon August 31, 2012 at 2:37 pm
Are you FOOEY! Ellen or another Ellen? Cause I might have to fly out to San Francisco if you are FOOEY! Ellen and showing up in person ;)
ELLENWatch August 31, 2012 at 2:52 pm
This is definitely “FOOEY! Ellen,” as you put it. The NoCal incident with Alan is one she has told us about:
This also isn’t the first time Ellen has flirted with the Bay Area meetup group:
Almost every local meetup has drawn an Ellen comment at some point about not being Abel to make it. Here’s another of my favorite examples:
In proud service to this community,
ELLENWatch
ELLENWatch August 31, 2012 at 2:54 pm
It’s for real. I have replied with link’s, but am in MODERRATION.
karenpadi August 31, 2012 at 4:14 pm
Ellen, we would love to have you! You and I can go out drinking afterwards at Antonio’s Nut House and find you a nice, rich, Zuckerberg-type to help you get over Alan. I hope you play pool and aren’t allergic to peanuts!
Prepare your lady garden!
Eva September 1, 2012 at 7:20 pm
No Ellen! Dime betwixt the knees, puhleease!
Senior Attorney August 31, 2012 at 4:31 pm
If Ellen is going to be there, I am totally FLIEING UP to San Francisco to meet her!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/31/holiday-weekend-open-thread-13/#ixzz25ACXqraj

2 comments:

  1. This cannot be the same gal. Not a single typo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A valid suspicion, but the total failure of reading comprehension still makes it believable for me.

      Delete