Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a continegency of 33% of NOTHEING!

Ellen approves the fashions of both Ann Romney and Michelle O'Bama. 
Getting back to the core of our legal drama, it looks like the matter brought by Brian against Roberta & Co. (on behalf of his client) is now over. Roberta busts balls and then quickly rejoins Ellen, on our usual plane of oblivion and frippery, for girl talk + love fest + diet sabotage. It does indeed seem she is the perfect mentor, or (if not yet hitched) wife for our heroine. 


Ellen :
I do agree, but like BOTH people’s clotheing. I realy like Michele’s dresses’. I met Roberta in Court and she saw me in Action! Yay! I got one of her case’s dismissed b/c the plaintiff did NOT show up and his counsel did not show up either. Also, she met Brian, and he had just eaten some kind of spinach keeche and it was in his teeth. Yuk!
Roberta told him he had better settel or we would take our offer off the table and he would have to work for a continegency of 33% of NOTHEING! So we agreed to pay $1000, and he will sign our RELEASE. YAY!
With the $400 or so we “saved” on the case, Roberta bought us LUNCH and we each had chocolate muffin’s for desert at CRUMB’s! Roberta says I am a great litiegiator, and I told her she is a great cleint. I did NOT tell her about JIM and what a doosh he was, b/c they are old freind’s. I have to balenece the good with the not-so-good, as long as they keep payeing me as cleint’s! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/10/23/furla-soho-ostrich-embossed-hobo-bag/#ixzz2AAAzYuoC

2 comments:

  1. You are bashing a person that could be a good role model for all of us! After all, Roberta is assertive, smart, and fashionable. She also, as you say, "busts balls", and that is a good thing. The fact that she is taking Ellen under her wing could make Ellen a more assertive person against the men in her life who are telling her what to do. Is that so bad? Do we have to bring in same sex marriage for her? There is no evidence whatsoever that she is interested in going in that direction. Indeed, as Ellen might say, "Fooey!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bashing or homonormativity intended. Indeed I thought I was pretty supportive in describing the many traits that make Roberta just the senior gal pal Ellen needs.

      Delete